cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused at start of contract

andybyng

Confused at start of contract

I signed up to fibre broadband and phone a couple of weeks ago and have a date next week for an engineer to come and set us up.  However I have received emails suggesting that my broadband account is active.  I am still receiving my broadband from my current/previous suppliers. I have paid my first month's money already but am not using anything yet. Is this right?
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Confused at start of contract

Hi there,
I've had a look at your account and from what I can see it looks like someone activated your account after placing the order. I'm assuming it was done in mistake.
Apologies for any confusion either way, I'll chase this up with the person that activated the account and don't worry this won't affect your actual installation on the 28th.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
andybyng

Thanks Adam
So does that mean that my second payment should be on 28th November?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

As your account was made active on the 8th your billing day will be the 8th of every month, the next one being the 8th November.
Your account shouldn't have been activated, as it was your have started to be billed. I have refunded this for you so you'll only pay for the time your service is active. This can take around 7-10 days to process to your account.