cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused about my tariff.

Choppy666

Confused about my tariff.

Hi,
I am on the evening and weekend free calls.
I have only just joint in the past couple of weeks and should get broadband this week, and I wanted to view a bill to see how the calls worked out. When I looked at it I still have 300mins left but have 54.83 left of the 55.00. Now assuming this is capped which I wasnt aware of...should the mins not have gone down too?Huh
Thanks for any replies Wink
8 REPLIES 8
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Confused about my tariff.

Welcome to the forum
the 300 minutes is to international numbers on selected top 20 locations - remember 30 mins free per call
the £55 is a security before the next bill and means that you have made a £0.17 billable call
you can see what it was if you look at https://portal.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_my_account and click on recent calls
Choppy666

Thanks for that.
Ok so the free weekend and evening calls arent connected to the 300mins then?? Thats cool.
I was charged a setup fee when the call to the mobile was placed. Will this happen every time or just to a new number each time?Huh
Thanks
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The setup fee applies to every chargeable call and the Evenings and Weekends minutes aren't related to your 300 international minutes Smiley
Choppy666

So when you look at the call charges for each call and it says 7.0 for arguments sake, why doesnt it add the 9p to it if it is going to be charged everytime?Huh
  Undecided
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The setup fee is included in each call you see charges on your itemised bill.
E.g. A one minute call to an O2 mobile on Talk Anytime costs 9.3p for the minute and another 9.3p setup so will show on your bill as 19p.
GR4CE
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi. I'm waiting for my phone to be transferred to PN on the 17th and in the meantime trying to work out how things should be Smiley
If you look at the tariffs page HERE, the section of Talk Anytime with the mobile tariff does not mention any set up fee, unlike the sections below "PlusNet to PlusNet calls" that each one mentions the set up fee of 9.3 pence.
As it is, it looks like there is no set up fee for chargeable calls within the Anytime plan.
Could someone clarify please?
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Any chargeable call will incur a set up fee, any non-chargeable call will not Smiley
GR4CE
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Thanks Ben.
Then I would suggest it's made clearer on the Tariffs page, just so there's no misunderstandings  Wink