cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused about most recent bill

carl4magic

Confused about most recent bill

Hello,

On my most recent bill 11/07/21 to 11/08/21 you seem to have refunded me part of my previous bill 11/06/21 to 11/07/21 which covered 30/06/20 - 11/07/21 then charged me more for it in the current bill which goes from 11/07/21 - 11/08/21.

Simple question is why? If the service has already been delivered and paid for then changing it after the fact is not only strange but dodgy. 

Quite frankly this month's bill is very hard to understand. I would appreciate a response regarding whats happened.

4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Confused about most recent bill

There was a CPI increase effective from the end of June.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Good morning @carl4magic

Thanks a lot for reaching out. To echo @MisterW, your latest bill will include some pro rata charges due to the recent CPI+ price increase, so it'll look different to your previous bills. Going forward though, your bills will be easier to understand. I've checked the amounts and can confirm that you have not been over / undercharged Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
carl4magic

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. However my contract was renewed for 18 months in August 2020 which was before the CPI increase was introduced into the terms and conditions.

Please see question 200749150  and 200749239 which has the terms and conditions of the 18 month contract in them.

You closed and re-opened my account in October 2020 due to the billing issue you were having which made you unable to bill me. However this contract was continued and is due to expire in October this year. Or did you move me onto a 12 month contract with the CPI increase in it? Which seems unfair as it was done due to an issue on your side. My son also has plusnet which was taken out at the same time and his has not increased.

I also had to pay for my Static IP address twice during this time.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @carl4magic,

I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused. I've reviewed the situation further and raised a response via a support ticket, which can be viewed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team