cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflicting Information on Line Rental Saver End Date

John905
Hooked

Conflicting Information on Line Rental Saver End Date

I have received two conflicting emails from Plusnet, one stating that my line rental saver ends on 20 August (the same as my broadband contract), the other stating it ends on 20 September. I have been through the online account infomation section with a fine tooth comb and cannot find anything confirming when the line rental saver ends. Can anyone point me in the right direction as how to resolve this? I have had problems getting through to Plusnet on the phone and the chat facility seems to be reserved for new signups.

4 REPLIES 4
John905
Hooked

Re: Conflicting Information on Line Rental Saver End Date

I forgot to add that I did find out from looking at my payments on the Plusnet site that I paid the £197.88 for the line rental back on 24 August 2019.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@John905 

You shoulld be able to view your old bills and payments in the Member Centre :

Member Centre >Billing>View your bills or View your payments.

There should be 15 months of bills etc shown and so you should be able to see your LRS payment and also see what line rental you have been charged each month (if any).

John905
Hooked

Thanks for the reply jgb, but I 've tried that. As I have been paying the line rental in a one off annual lump sum it does not show up in the bills. It merely states line rental is 0. All you can see is that a payment for £197.88 was made on 24/8/2019.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@John905 

If you paid on 24 August 2019 then LRS would start, at the earliest, on your first billing date after that and so will be valid beyond the 20 August date you say one of Plusnet's emails says.

Also, if you had LRS before then, have you still got the email about renewal that you would have received sometime in the three months before it was due in 2019 to see what date was quoted in that.