Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation.

newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Confirmation.

I'm not sure if this is in the correct section? Just realised this should have been in "accounts and billing".  Roll_eyes
However, possibly one of the Digital Care Team could answer?
My 12 month contract was coming to an end so I 'phoned Customer Options, on the 5th July, to try and agree a new contract for broadband & 'phone rather than transfer to one of the two LLU providers at my exchange.
A new contract was agreed verbally but to date all I've received by email are 1 x "Your Plusnet Protect has been cancelled". I didn't know I had it! 3 x repeated messages, all identical, "Your product change is now complete" with no details whatsoever of what the product change is.
All received on the 5th but I've not had any confirmation of what was agreed. All that's happened is my account is showing unlimited broadband at £16.99 - definitely not what was agreed.
I really would like confirmation before I go ahead and pay for 12 months line rental upfront which is, of course, non refundable.
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Confirmation.

Hi there, it looks like those tickets appeared because there was a problem when changing your account type over though those now appear sorted - it looks like your discounts have also been applied?
With regard to the agreement, I suspect that's detailed on ticket 71623983 (you can see that at http://contactus.plus.net) - sorry that that's an internal ticket without much detail, if you'd like everything listed on there for proof please pop a comment on and the agent you talked to/agreed the deal with will oblige (I believe it's with her as a personal ticket).
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Confirmation.

Thanks Matt, much appreciated.
Yes, I'll add a question to that "ticket". Didn't think of checking there! Embarrassed