Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of correct charges

ccarmock
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Confirmation of correct charges

I have recently entered a new 18 month term with PN for Fibre Unlimited (without phone),   I was told I would receive a £1.49 a month discount, which would take the bill to £17 a month down from £18.49.

However I see Fibre Unlimited is £17.49 a month, so with my £1.49 a month discount why woudl the monthly cost not be £16?

To make matters worse I am actually being acharged £18.49 a month!   Billing seems to be a total mess at Plusnet at the moment.    So please could someone check my account and confirm ?

Also why am I being chrage £1 a month more than the advertised price for a sevrice, and why is the £1.49 discount not correctly reducing that to £16?

3 REPLIES 3
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Confirmation of correct charges

Hi @ccarmock

We're really sorry to hear about your discounts not being added on correctly.

A complaint ticket has been created by myself of which can be followed here

If you have any further queries in the interim please feel free to get back in touch as we are more than happy to help.

Kind Regards

ccarmock
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Thank you,  Are you also able to confirm why I have been charged £18.49 per month when the advertised price, without discount, is £17.49?  And also confirm that my £1.49 discount still applies?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @ccarmock,

I believe Anoush went over this back in March via the ticket Here.

The standard pricing out of contract would be £18.49, the initial price point on the website is £17.49 for the initial contracted period, followed by £18.49 per month thereafter.

The offer you've mentioned would give you a cost better than the offer for new customers on the broadband only products.

Unlimited Fibre Broadband when taken without Plusnet line rental

• With a 12 month contract: If you live in a low cost area it costs £17.49 a month for the first 12 months, £18.49 a month thereafter. If you live outside one of these areas it costs £24.99 a month for the first 12 months £25.99 a month thereafter. A £50.00 activation fee applies.
  • With a 18 month contract: If you live in a low cost area it costs £17.49 a month for the first 18 months, £18.49 a month thereafter. If you live outside one of these areas it costs £24.99 a month for the first 18 months £25.99 a month thereafter. A £50.00 activation fee applies.

I hope this clears things up.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet