Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of New Contract

FIXED
Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Confirmation of New Contract

Hi on the 20th April i made a new contract as my previous one was coming to an end, I received the Email with the new pricing etc, but the Members centre is still showing the old contract pricing with the message "You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress"

I know the member centre has it's issues is this part of that,, can someone on staff confirm that the new contract is in place with the updated pricing etc, thanks 

15 REPLIES 15
Terranova667
Pro

Re: Confirmation of New Contract

can someone from staff respond to this please..

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

Hi @Terranova667 I've just had a look at your account and the new contract is in place so it does look like the issues you're seeing are part of the general problems with contract information showing incorrectly on the member centre. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Terranova667
Pro

Thanks for the reply Adam good to know, thanks.

Terranova667
Pro

sorry to resurrect this post but i come to understand that the members centre issues were fixed yet i'm still seeing the old contract, My new deal should be £34.14 a month for Fibre extra, line rental and anytime phone, but the members centre is showing £45.44 a month, under contract it still says ends 22nd May 2022, i renewed on 20th April,

can someone on staff look into this please my biil is on the 20th i want to make sure i'm going to be paying the new contract amount, there have been a few posts on the forums where this hasn't happened when renewing.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hey there, 

I've just looked into this for you and I can see there's an account change set to go through on your next billing date so your new contract information will update once that's gone through.

Do shout up if there's anything else I can help with!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Terranova667
Pro

@adamwalker Hi Adam thanks for the reply, so this months bill on the 20th will be under the old contract of £45.44 and The new contract of £34.14 will be from next month, that correct?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries at all and yes you should be billed at the new rate from the next billing date when the new contract kicks in. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Terranova667
Pro

@adamwalker  Hi there has been a mess up with my bill and new contract, i have been billed £53.99 for this month it should have been £45.44  i shouldn't have been charged this much , also the pricing for my new contract in the members center is still showing £45.44 which is still my old contract pricing, the pricing should be £34.14 per month.

Can you please sort this out before the 27th when payment is due to leave my bank account and future bills, looks like i didn't escape the billing issues with making new contracts.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Terranova667, thanks for getting in touch! I'm so sorry for the issue with your bill and would like to do what I can to help Smiley

I have provided a more detailed response on your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=224605631 with the steps I am taking for you!

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Terranova667
Pro

@LaurenB thanks so much for helping with this, I will add extra to cover this months bill, hopefully future bills will be as it should be.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries, I will be keeping an eye on your account for you so that I can ensure future bills are correct and take the needed actions Smiley 

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Terranova667
Pro

@LaurenB Hi Logged into my member centrer and saw that next month bill is being shown as £56.69, it looks like the new  discount hasnt taken hold, can you sort that for me, should be £34.14 as agreed in the new contract i agreed to, thanks..

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hiya @Terranova667, I provided the latest update on the open ticket here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=224605631

As mentioned, I'm keeping an eye on this for you and will ensure the relevant actions are taken to sort this for you Smiley

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Terranova667
Pro

@LaurenB  Hi I Had a look in members centre the discount looks to be applied and is saying the correct monthly amount, thanks for sorting this out, hopefully it holds.