Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerned that my account still appears to be active

kingkobra
Grafter

Concerned that my account still appears to be active

Afternoon.
I raised a ticket about this a couple of days ago, but not heard anything yet. My account effectively closed on 30th September, but theres no indication that I won't be billed for line rental and broadband on 12th October - I know I will have outstanding phone charges for calls made, but I'm concerned that come the 12th I'll be billed for more than just a few pounds worth of calls.
I would rather clear this up before billing day, than have to chase up refunds. Ticket number is #92694541
Thanks.
10 REPLIES 10
AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Concerned that my account still appears to be active

Hi kingkobra.
Sorry to hear you've not had a response to the ticket yet. I'll have a quick look at your account and see what I can find.
Thanks for letting us know Smiley
Alex.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
AlexD
Rising Star

Thanks for your patience Smiley
I've had the billing team take a look at this and they've confirmed that a refund of £6.03 is owed and this has been processed today.
My colleague has also closed your account.
You should receive the refund in the next 5-7 working days. Sarah has also updated the ticket for you to show the breakdown of the refund.
If you've any further queries, please let me know!
Thanks
Alex Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
kingkobra
Grafter

OK. Thanks very much.
gofaster
Rising Star

Quote from: alexdevine
My colleague has also closed your account.
Sarah has also updated the ticket for you to show the breakdown of the refund.

If the account has been closed, will kingkobra be able to see the updated ticket?
AlexD
Rising Star

Hi gofaster - good question.
The portal access settings shouldn't have been changed so kingkobra should be able to view the ticket Smiley
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
kingkobra
Grafter

Hi. I did see the ticket update, but I can't log into the portal anymore, I just get invalid username or password. I also got a load of emails about mailboxes being deleted, so I just hope all has gone well and I don't get billed on Monday Smiley
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

No problem Smiley
Let me know if there are any issues.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
kingkobra
Grafter

Ok. Checked my bank statement today, and I've been charged £2.36. No idea why considering I was told in my support ticket that I would actually be due a refund once phone charges were taken into account of about £6. I don't remember the exact amount as I can't log into the portal anymore. Anyway, it's not the amount I'm bothered about, it's just the fact I've been told on numerous occasions now that I would be getting a refund, not a charge. Could I get an explanation please?
SharonBrown
Grafter

Hiya kingcobra!  Smiley
I'm really sorry this is dragging on for you.  I will have a look myself now and see what I can find.  I know refunds can take up to ten working days to appear back in your bank account but that doesn't explain the conflicting information.
I'll have a look see now and come back to you.
Warm regards
Sharon
SharonBrown
Grafter

Smiley  Hi again!
It was lovely to speak to you and I hope I was able to answer all your questions.  I've dropped you a text with my number on so if you need owt or are concerned about your refund, just give me a holler!
Best wishes
Sharon  Cool