cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completely Idiotic and frustrating failed billing error!!!!!

andy19791
Grafter

Completely Idiotic and frustrating failed billing error!!!!!

I have been having serious problems with my billing over the last 12 months.... YES thats 12 months, and now when the problem has been sorted (or so i'v been told) i am now getting emails and text saying i have not paid my bill! even though i pay by direct debit and there are more than enough funds in my account to cover the bills! i am seriously confused and to make matters even worse and mind boggling my internet has been restricted from day 1 of my so called missed bill where as i can pretty much use most websites apart from plus.net!! I mean WTAF!!!! If i can eventual log into my account i am about ready to remove my direct debit and plusnet can go for a long walk of a short pier.This problem better get sorted and sharpish.  

2 REPLIES 2
andy19791
Grafter

Re: Completely Idiotic and frustrating failed billing error!!!!!

Phoned and apparently all sorted now the missed bill has been waived and was unexplained and all seem normal (for now!),I seriously hope this is finally the end of my billing problems!

I just have to add though that an instant restriction on the service from day one is a massive oversight and the fact i can use pretty much all websites apart from plus.net is absolutely ridiculous. Anyway rant over hope i don't have to return any time soon.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Completely Idiotic and frustrating failed billing error!!!!!

Thanks for getting in touch @andy19791 I'm sorry for the issues you've had regarding your account billing. I can see you've spoken with someone this afternoon and got this resolved for you now.

I've also checked things over and everything looks OK moving forward from what I can see but if you experience any further issues or need help with anything else, please feel free to post back.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet