cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints about bill

jardilac3

Complaints about bill

I was overcharged this month. Plus net charged me over £500. I called ten days ago and a plusnet advisor said that the bill mistake would not happen because I had moved house, that everything was under control, so I didn’t stop my DD. This morning I got a message from the bank saying that the massive bill had been paid. What can I do?

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Complaints about bill

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for what has happened and we've taken such a large amount of money.

I've raised an escalation with my colleagues in the billing team to provide a full refund by cheque as soon as possible. 

Once I know more I'll let you know, this should be by early next week at the latest. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Complaints about bill

Hi @jardilac3,

I've just heard back from one of my colleagues in our billing team to confirm we've now issued you with a cheque refund for the full amount, which you should receive by post within 14 days. I'm really sorry again for what has happened but if you have further queries, feel free to get back to me and I'll be happy to help. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet