Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint about lack of customer support or message centre

pali888
Dabbler

Complaint about lack of customer support or message centre

Hi

I logged in and want to send  a message about my phone package, but you have removed the member messaging option for support, why? Can you restore it?

I am on the web chat, which has just closed itself while I send this message which now means I have to go to the back of the queue. I am also on the phone but it's so far holding on for 30 mins, which is crazy and doesnt tell you where you are in the queue or allow you a call back. This is REALLY POOR.

Can someone call me back?

1 REPLY 1
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Complaint about lack of customer support or message centre

Thank you for your PM, and I'm sorry to hear you're having problems getting through to us over the phone/webchat.

Arranging call backs isn't something we offer via social media I'm afraid.

If you are happy to post your problem here, feel free to let us know how we can help.

Whilst I personally can't assist at the moment as I'm on annual leave for 9 days, I'm sure one of my colleagues may be able to help next week.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button