cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint about New Payments System

John388888

Complaint about New Payments System

COMPLAINT to Plusnet 

I have spent hours now trying to correct the errors Plusnet have created by migrating your payment system and consequently losing our direct debit details.  I would like to complain about this.

On Friday 28/9 you sent an email saying that payment of £29.98 was overdue and if you didn't get payment within 4 days you would charge a penalty fee. So we went online and re inputted direct debit details so you could take payment. On Monday 1/10 I got another email saying you hadn't received payment and £43.24 was now due with a penalty payment added. So we went online and paid this by credit card. I then called your accounts department and a very helpful gentleman apologised and explained you have had a lot a problems with the new payments system and promised to make sure that we were credited with the penalty payment that was wrongly charged. I have now just gone online and this time is says we still owe £16.72 and that call restrictions may be imposed!! What!!

What is going on? You have received all payments due and these problems were caused by you. We have paid this account for years by direct debit with no problems and suddenly your new payment system has caused havoc.

2 REPLIES 2
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Complaint about New Payments System

Oh dear Sad

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Complaint about New Payments System

Hi @John388888,

Thank you for getting  in touch. I have created a ticket on your other account for you to view here.