cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint - House Move woes

FIXED
nmandis

Complaint - House Move woes

Very disappointed with the level of service I have received today. I originally called last Friday enquiring about moving house. The agent I called was very good and said that should I wish to go ahead and renew my home broadband contract at the same time, I could  ring the following week and he would give me a price similar to a new customer. 

Fast forward to today and I spoke to a different agent. I went through the process with him and at the end of the conversation he offered me an entirely different price which was a lot more expensive. I explained about the original conversation I had with the previous agent and said that's all he was offering (lump if or like it).

I then called back about an hour later and spoke to someone entirely different who gave me a much better deal. I then received an email with stated the expensive price again!!!...jesus christ. So I then had to phone in again to confirm the price.  I was put in a queue for 45 mins and so gave up in the end. I then tried this evening and was put in a waiting queue for another 30 mins - absolutely appalling service, all I want to do is confirm the price!! I'm seriously considering cancelling the order now. 

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Complaint - House Move woes

Fix

Hi @nmandis, I can see you have spoken with someone about this now, but just for confirmation you can view this ticket here.

nmandis

Re: Complaint - House Move woes

Thanks for coming back to me. All sorted, I'm once again a happy customer.