Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint - House Move woes

FIXED
Highlighted
nmandis

Complaint - House Move woes

Very disappointed with the level of service I have received today. I originally called last Friday enquiring about moving house. The agent I called was very good and said that should I wish to go ahead and renew my home broadband contract at the same time, I could  ring the following week and he would give me a price similar to a new customer. 

Fast forward to today and I spoke to a different agent. I went through the process with him and at the end of the conversation he offered me an entirely different price which was a lot more expensive. I explained about the original conversation I had with the previous agent and said that's all he was offering (lump if or like it).

I then called back about an hour later and spoke to someone entirely different who gave me a much better deal. I then received an email with stated the expensive price again!!!...jesus christ. So I then had to phone in again to confirm the price.  I was put in a queue for 45 mins and so gave up in the end. I then tried this evening and was put in a waiting queue for another 30 mins - absolutely appalling service, all I want to do is confirm the price!! I'm seriously considering cancelling the order now. 

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 49

Re: Complaint - House Move woes

Fix

Hi @nmandis, I can see you have spoken with someone about this now, but just for confirmation you can view this ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

nmandis

Re: Complaint - House Move woes

Thanks for coming back to me. All sorted, I'm once again a happy customer.