cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compensation for error

Morverncallar7

Compensation for error

I recently had a problem getting my broadband connected. I was told it would be done in October and this wasn’t resolved till 6th December.

I spoke to a customer service agent recently who offered me two months payment of my bill and £20 credit to compensate for the data I bought from my mobile phone provider while waiting on broadband connection.

I’ve logged into my bill and the discount has only been applied but only to the £15.99 broadband and not the £18.99 per month line rental. I can’t see the £20 credit anywhere either. This was not what the agent I spoke to offered, so can someone please clarify? Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Compensation for error

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for your post @Morverncallar7 

I'm trying to find the call you've had to listen and get some clarification on what was agreed upon, but I'm having trouble locating it. Could you PM me the number you called us from and the day this was too?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Morverncallar7

Hi, thanks for replying. I called on 24/01/2020 at 12:52pm from the phone no [ Removed]

Many thanks

Sophie

Moderators Note: Personal information removed

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi Sophie, I'd recommend being mindful when posting private info like your phone number on a public forum. I've found the call and I'm having a listen now, I'll open a support ticket on your account with the results soon.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet