cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed account

gwynedd
Grafter

Closed account

I have moved house and closed my old account, but I can't log in to see the final bill etc, and I can't log in to the email account for that account. Can someone direct the emails my active account?

4 REPLIES 4
gwynedd
Grafter

New installation

Just moved house, installation will be in 2 weeks, for landline and fibre.

Can I order BT sport before then and just watch it on the app through my mifi ?

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Closed account

Hello @gwynedd have you processed a House Move order or have set up a new account with ourselves?

Unfortunately, if you have a new account with ourselves you will need to wait until the installation has been completed before you can add any BT Sports packages.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Kind regards.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @gwynedd I do apologise I was responding to your other thread post as well.

As you cannot access your old account profile and are unsure of your email address details. You will need to speak with our Customer Services Team on 0800 432 0200, the lines are open everyday from 7.30am-10pm. They will be able to assist you with this matter.

If we were to support you on this channel, we will issue you across tickets that can only be viewed through the members portal or via email.

Kind regards..

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

Topics merged.from same OP on same subject.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'