cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clean up

Paulalex
Grafter

Clean up

Could anyone clean up my bill, i aint leaving plus net, and i am due to pay my next bill on the 15th,
but all i have is the Cancellation Charge for the 20th, which i cancelled.
Yes i cancelled the cancellation.  Undecided
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Clean up

Hi Paulalex,
I've just checked your account and can see that one of my colleagues has already looked this earlier today and has raised ticket 36927706  to our finance team to remove that invoice from your next bill.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Paulalex
Grafter

its almost the weekend and members of your staff have placed lots of tickets for the finance team,
All of which are fading away, my next bill was due on monday.
And everytime i phone you guys up, i ask my status and they just say i am overdue on my account.  Cry
and a new ticket is issued to the finance team to cancel.  Huh
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

its almost the weekend and members of your staff have placed lots of tickets for the finance team,
All of which are fading away, my next bill was due on monday.

I'm really not sure what you mean, only one ticket has been raised with regards to this. If you know of any others let me know of the IDs but I cannot see any. Also I can't quote your invoice date on here but it hasn't passed yet this month so there should be no concern there
And everytime i phone you guys up, i ask my status and they just say i am overdue on my account

It looks like a few of your payments may have failed as you mention, have you addressed this with your bank as per our advice?
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Paulalex
Grafter

Alls good now the cancelled bill is removed.. my first bill was late getting paid due to my brother taking back his direct debit so he could sign up to plus net..
And i did not have enough funds on my card to pay the bill on time.. And the second late payment i did not have enough funds also.  Embarrassed
Thanks for your help  Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem Paulalex,
If you have any worries about your account of your billing just give me a shout.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team