Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification of contract and lrs expiry

maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

Clarification of contract and lrs expiry

Having just checked my latest bill, I noticed a banner on the home screen for a special offer to renew my contract. I believe my current contract expires on 20 Feb 2020, and LRS for the same date. However, the special offer is misleading as it does not include line rental or my call package, yet it appears to be cheaper, and also states that my LRS expires in December 2019.

Please could someone from Plusnet confirm my LRS and contract expiry date.

My other car isn't a Ferrari
7 REPLIES 7
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Clarification of contract and lrs expiry

Hi @maranello,

I've raised a response regarding this via your account. For reference, this can be viewed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
maranello
Pro

Thanks @TheMightyAJ 

I just checked again and the offer still has LRS expiry as December, but 2020 not 2019 as I originally thought.

Incidentally there is also a banner telling me that I haven't updated my communication preferences for 6 months, when I did so last month.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @maranello

I can see that Alex has clarified the contract/LRS aspects of your query on the ticket he's linked above.

Regarding your communication preferences, I can see that they were updated on the 14/10 and this was recorded here:

I'm really sorry for the confusion regarding the recontract - if you give our Customer Options Team a call on 0800 328 4624 they'll be in a better position to walk you through what's available in terms of a new contract.

Best wishes

Dave

maranello
Pro

@RandallFlagg  @TheMightyAJ 

Thank you both for your responses. As my current contract is acceptable and unlikely to improve I'll keep things as they are and contact the COT nearer the time of expiry.

My reason for posting is the inaccuracy of information both in terms of the special offer which was misleading and with an incorrect expiry date for my LRS, and the banner to update my preferences which stated I had not done so in 6 months. Unfortunately neither of your responses addressed why these occurred.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@maranello,

There's a few issues with the member centre that are in the process of getting resolved - the banner with pricing not including line rental and the communication preferences. So sorry you're experiencing these.

Your LRS showing as December is incorrect as we've addressed but it's showing in your member centre as December because it's listed down wrong as then. I've updated this (you may get an email - ignore it) so that it will reflect properly - which you should see immediately. 

maranello
Pro

@JOLO 

Thanks, I can confirm that the exclusive offer details now correctly state LRS expiry as Feb 2020.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@maranello,

Perfect, good to hear. Sorry we can't fix the other two issues, but in the meantime if you need clarification on anything please do let us know.