cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification needed to understand bill!

ClaireG70

Clarification needed to understand bill!

Hi,
I've just had an email from PN giving me warning they are going to take a payment soon, so I went online to check it was what I thought it would be.
I've not been with them long and am still in the '3 months free' period.
Attached: I understand what's been noted regarding call costs (£10.82), line rental (£11.99) and caller display feature (£0.99) but I have no idea where the 'pro rata' charge of £5.75 is from.
I appreciate I'm probably missing something obvious but I'm clueless.
Please help!
Thanks  Roll_eyes
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Clarification needed to understand bill!

Hi there, this was because there was a disparity of a few days between the activation of your phone service and the broadband, hence it's a part-month for your broadband subscription. We do this to make sure that the phone and broadband billing dates are alligned.
I hope that helps to explain it!
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ClaireG70

Thanks, Adam, it does now you've explained it like that (but only when I concentrate VERY hard!)

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No probs Smiley not the most straight forward of things I know! but it won't happen again and it does mean that we bill you for your services on the same day rather than over 2 days during the same 30 day period.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team