cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming cashback

Glashu

Claiming cashback

Hi I joined Plusnet Broadband on the 26/9/2018 and as part of the offer I was due a cashback of £75.00 which I have never received. In January 2019 I contacted Plusnet and have since contacted Plusnet 4 more times.  Each time I spoke on the phone with staff at the contact centre.  Each time I was promised that they would either send me an email or phone me back.  None of this has happened.  One individual told me that as I had a hotmail email address it was possible that I had not received the emails from Plusnet as they had ongoing problems in communicating with hotmail addresses in particular..  I have kept a record of the names of the people I have spoken to and the dates and times these conversations took place.

I find myself in limbo with no means of resolving this matter.

Help?

5 REPLIES 5
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Claiming cashback

Hey @Glashu

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and I am really sorry to hear about this situation.

Please give me a while to investigate this for you and I will come back to you later today with more detail.

Regards,

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Glashu

Thank you for allowing me time to investigate this further for you.

I have responded on the ticket relating to your issue here

If you need anything else feel free to get back in touch.

Regards,

Glashu

Warwick  what is your response?

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Glashu

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I responded to your query earlier today with details that were account specific and due to this they are located on a ticket on your account. You can view the ticket by following the link here

Once you have read through the information feel free to get back in touch through rhe community with any questions.

Glashu

Hi Warwick

I have now seen your response.  thank you for same.