cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheque for £2.72 ... that i cant cash and PN refuse to do anything

warbleeder
Grafter

Cheque for £2.72 ... that i cant cash and PN refuse to do anything

so yeasterday i got a cheque from PN for £2.72 (a refund for service outage)
when i got the chequee i contacted plusnet.... as i have no bank account so i cant cash it...
i asked for them to refund the money to my PN account or refund to my partners bank account (as my partners bank account has been used to make payments for almost 2 years)
i offered to send the cheque back via post and said i would wait for the refund untill they recieve the cheque (after all its only £2.72)
i also offered to tear it up over a webcam link with someone from PN watching
i also offered to take a video of it been teared up and email it to plus net....
and plusnets reply is nothing we can do ... we sent you the cheque out ... now its your problem .....
now i have some questions i want answering ...
1. why can it not be refunded to my PN account..... screw company policy ... you have refunded money to my account before....
2. why can it not be refunded to my partners bank account.... data protection ect is nothing to do with this as i have given you permision and this card has been used to make payments ... and i only have to give you card details for you to issue the payment.....
3. what monkey desides to waste money buy printing and sending a cheque worth £2.72 ... im pretty ure its cost PN more than £2.72 to print and send the cheque....
4. Why was i told to take the cheque to cash 4 gold or something.... i cant do that because they have a minimum cheque ammount and 2 i would not get my full refund as they would take a % off of me

3 REPLIES 3
itsme
Grafter

Re: Cheque for £2.72 ... that i cant cash and PN refuse to do anything

Sign the back and pay it into your partners bank account.
warbleeder
Grafter

Allrdy asked Halifax they won't allow it said cheque has to be in partners name... But a cheque for 2.72 com-on
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

£2.72 discount is on your next invoice, I'll trust you to tear up the cheque Smiley