cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging me extra 45 mins before the billiing resets

BorgWales
Grafter

Charging me extra 45 mins before the billiing resets

Sorry about that rage out. It wasn't me It was my evil brother. I did have a moan about it and he decided to have a pop.
I've been in touch with Support and even taken on a new package with phone line and more allowance.
3 REPLIES 3
FuchsiaCottage
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Charging me extra 45 mins before the billiing resets

45 mins before the bill re sets you charge me for going over my limit

Umm, maybe that's because you went over your limit?
I feel it's quite obvious (well, to me anyway) that the limit isn't a flexible thing, it's a brick wall. You go over, you pay, end of.
Ali.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Also begs the question as to why if he was so certain that he didn't want to pay extra he didn't set the limit using Manage my usage when he received the email warning him that he was approaching the limit.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
James
Grafter

Quote from: BorgWales
You bunch of gits. I get a [Censored] service from you , you lie in your TV adverts and then 45 mins before the bill re sets you charge me for going over my limit.

Hiya,
Unless I'm not looking at your account, your billing date isn't until tomorrow so I am uncertain as to where your 45 minute reference is coming from?
The usage allowance and charging is pretty clear and you did exceed the limit.  If you like, we can prevent this from happening again in the future by setting a cap for you?