cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges

Andyukuk
Dabbler

Charges

Can someone please explain why on my broadband order status its now saying a first payment is being taken  0f 15.98  ( I presume this to be 9.99 plus the  5.99 delivery  ( not even correct as broad band should be 2.75 per month not 9.99 ) ...... the reason I asked is I paid up front line rental  5.99 delivery and 2.75  broad band. when I ordered............................ Broadband not connected yet.
surely I wont get another charge till the end of the first month for the second months charges      am I having a senior moment here or is there a hic cup in the billing ?? maybe its just something internal and no charges will be taken  ?Huh

2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Charges

Hi, looks like the account activated on the 9th so your next payment will be requested on the 9th Jan - I can see the order's still going through though so we'll issue a pro rata refund once that's complete and we know how many days to refund for.
Andyukuk
Dabbler

Re: Charges

Hi Matt
Many thanks for looking, it was the part earlier saying first payment of 15.98 being taken that made me cough, but it seems I was having a very senior moment................ so far plus net has done every thing as they said they would...................... so far definitely a 5 star company to date.