cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged wrongly for call to Spain

elkieluca
Grafter

Charged wrongly for call to Spain

Hi I have sent a question to the help team but I am worried that they won't get back to me soon.  I updated my account to the anytime calls to international and uk for £5. a month extra before the 4th Jan.  I just looked on my recent call page and I have been charged £2.00 for a call to Spain. I was told that I could phone free. Please can a support person help with this. thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Charged wrongly for call to Spain

the call length is 29 mins and then you should redial or you will get charged, or has there been a genuine mistake by PN?
elkieluca
Grafter

I am aware of that and the call was for 22 minutes exactly.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Have you had a billing date since you requested the change to what is now Anytime International 300? Product change requests take effect on the next billing date.
David
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Was it to the Canary Islands by any chance? If so they aren't included in the top 20 international destinations.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
elkieluca
Grafter

Ok, My billing date was 12th December and I changed it before then.  I phoned mainline Spain ie. near Barcelona and have been phoning my daughter there for months with free calls.
I am now worried about phoning her and my other daughter in southern Ireland in case of more mistakes on PLs part.  I haven't had any answer from the help-line yet either.
By the way I was charged in advance on my December bill for the old Anytime with an extra £5.00.
I finally had an answer from the Help assistant. They have apologised for their mistake and asked me to keep an eye on my account for the rest of this month. I knew it was wrong.