cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice...

luk
Grafter

Charged twice...

I have just heard from my bank, and they are querying some plusnet charges.  They expressed concern that plusnet have charged twice in relatively quick succession for services.  Having investigated this further, it would appear that the following charges have been made:
First payment taken:                19th March 11:31am
Second payment taken: 20th March Noon
Both payments to:                    Plusnet Plc Sheffield 0845 1400200
i haven't included the amounts on here, but it looks like you have charged twice for setup, modem P&P and first month of service.
So I suppose the big question is, why have you charged me twice for the ADSL Initial Subscription, ADSL Setup Fee and Postage and Packaging Cost?  And the most important question is, what do you propose to do about it?
Considering I am a new plusnet customer, this is a really bad start.  As I am sure you will appreciate, it has come as a rather unpleasant shock and has made me question whether to remain an active plusnet customer.  I certainly haven't got much trust in you at the moment after this error.  I really hope this can be resolved with a satisfactory outcome.
3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

Re: Charged twice...

Hi, and Welcome to the forums.
You really should either call the Customer Service Centre or raise a question ( usually referred to here as 'ticket' ) via the Help Assistant regarding this query. See here http://www.plus.net/home-broadband/contact/ for contact details. This forum is not an official support channel and whilst there are, very good, PlusNet staff who monitor this forum and are likely to spot your thread the best way to guarantee a response is to contact the CSC.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

luk
Grafter

I have contacted the plusnet team directly on the phone, and they are very polite and easy to deal with.  That's good for an ISP.
I think the case is now concluded with a satisfactory outcome.  There was a mistake, but it seems it wasn't plusnets fault so apologies for any inconvenience caused.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

Glad to hear it's sorted out.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.