cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged twice for phone line saver and nothing is done about it

annanet

Charged twice for phone line saver and nothing is done about it

On 5th of November I was charged twice for phone line saver. Extra £197.88. And what a great 'cat & mouse' chase game I'm having with Plusnet to get my money back! After contacting the company numerous times, I was told the payment has been processed and money will be back in my account in 5-7 days. No, it didn't happen. Then, I'm told it will be sorted following Thursday with the confirmation call. No, it didn't happen. Today, I'm told, my query has been postponed to next Thursday. Plusnet, why can't you just be professional like you used to be?!

PS. Loving your Christmas advert!

3 REPLIES 3
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Charged twice for phone line saver and nothing is done about it

Hi @annanet

Thanks for getting in touch - my apologies for the delay in responding, I was waiting for one of my colleagues to provide an update which I can see that they've done here for you now.

Please monitor (and respond to) that ticket for further updates.

Best wishes

Dave

annanet

Thanks Dave G for your response. I am disappointingly to update, still waiting for my money. It takes rather long time to 'work on manually processing the refund'.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @annanet,

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. I've reviewed your account today and I can see that this is being monitored as per this ticket, however I will chase this up again with our billing team once they are back in the office tomorrow to see if there have been any further updates.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team