Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged the wrong amount in bill

FIXED
Alanok
Hooked

Charged the wrong amount in bill

Hi,

I've just received my monthly bill for Line Rental and Unlimited Fibre Extra.

My current deal is:
Line Rental = £19.99
Unlimited Fibre Extra Extra = £20.99
Discount = £18.03

= £22.95

My new bill for May is for £40.98, it seems like my discount is not being applied.

My deal runs out soon, supposedly the 12th June, so should I not have my discount applied for one more month?

I am going to be calling soon to negotiate a new contract.

I've tried to ring but having issues getting through, hope I can get this sorted via the forum.
It's not the first time I've had issues with billing in the last year.

4 REPLIES 4
K8ee

Re: Charged the wrong amount in bill

They keep changing my monthly bill by adding on around a couple of pounds extra every month - I called and got money off my next bill by way of a refund, paid my agreed amount the following month and now they're trying to take £40.25 this month! My agreed amount in total is meant to be £22.49. Honestly they're diabolical, it's criminal, they shouldn't be allowed to continue to operate if they can't do it efficiently and essentially rob people instead. Calling them is hopeless, the website is buggy. My contract runs out in August and I can't wait to leave this company. I wish I hadn't given them my bank details. Warn everyone you can: Plusnet are a joke.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @Alanok, I'm really sorry that your discount hasn't been applied this month, would you prefer us to refund the overpayment or to credit that off the next bill for you?

@K8ee, I've just taken a look into this for you and need to reply with some account sensitive information so I've added a support ticket to your account which you can check here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=224472143

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Alanok
Hooked

Hello @adamwalker ,
Thank you for replying, appreciate it.
If possible I'd prefer the payment to be refunded, this is my last month with Plusnet and I'm still undecided if I will renew.

One further point, I notice last months payment I did not receive my full discount, I received a discount of £17.43 instead of the correct £18.03. Can this also be refunded?

I assume all these issues are being caused by the new policy of raising prices every March.

Again thanks for dealing with my issues and look forward to my refund.

Alan

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

No problem Alan, I've arranged the refund and have added a ticket to your account to show a breakdown of the bill as it was, as it should have been and what I'm refunding to put that straight for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=224485590

I hope that helps and please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team