cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged multiple times and no order details

preecer55

Charged multiple times and no order details

Seems this is the only way to contact Plusnet these days as I can't seem to raise a ticket myself and online chat/ phone calls listed as unavailable.

I tried to set up a SIM mobile phone deal with Plusnet and each time got as far as entering my card details only to have an error message confirming the payment failed and that no money has been taken. I tried 5 or 6 times over the course of the day using different browsers and debit cards but gave up after repeatedly seeing the error message. I have now noticed that ALL of the payments have indeed been taken from my (various) bank accounts yet I haven't had any emails confirming any accounts have been set up.
Can someone from Plusnet help to sort this mess out please?
2 REPLIES 2
PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Charged multiple times and no order details

Morning @preecer55 - I've flagged this in to the team & someone will be in touch very soon to take a look. It doesn't sound great so sincere apologies. We'll sort it for you.

Liam

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Charged multiple times and no order details

Hi preecer55!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I'm extremely sorry to hear about the issues you experienced when signing up with us. This certainly doesn't sound like our usual high standard of service that we provide and rest assured, we'll work hard to put this right for you. 

We're not aware of any issues with the website so we really do appreciate you bringing this to our attention, I'll raise this off to be investigated.

If you could send me a Private Message preecer55, I'll take a further look into this for you and do my best to help. 

- Rebeka