cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for services NOT received whilst moving house...

NRV618
Grafter

Charged for services NOT received whilst moving house...

I moved house recently and adviced Plusnet of my move prior to moving.  It took PlusNet almost a month to get my telephone up and running, and disgracefully enough around a month and a half for the internet to be connected.
So here I am paying for a phone line I did not have and internet services I was not getting..!?!?!?  Spoke to someone in Customer service who advised me I would get this money back in the form of credit on my account.  we are now a couple of months in and no signs of a refund or credit in my account for that matter.
Would anyone anywhere in the globe like to pay for something they are no receving.?Huh

1 REPLY 1
NRV618
Grafter

Re: Charged for services NOT received whilst moving house...

I finally managed to get through to Customer Service after about 1/2 an hour waitng on the phone.. Angry Angry Angry Angry
I expected the refund to have been done automatically and so did the customer service rep that helped me,  He was also kind enough to put right what had not been done and straightaway worked out the refund I was due and processed it for me whilst I was on the phone..!!  Cheesy Cheesy Wink
Pitty about the half hours on the phone when calling Customer Service nowadays, it really doesn't help the great work these guys do when one FINALLY gets through.
Anyway, problem solved...!  Wink Wink