cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for calls on an inclusive package - new customer.

FIXED
harrym1byt
Rising Star

Charged for calls on an inclusive package - new customer.

We became PN customers on the 7th and the first few landline phone calls we made were charged for in our account, a matter of £11.20. We are on the inclusive landline & mobile call package -  I rang PN on Friday to ask them to correct this error and I was told it would be corrected within 72 hours.

Near 100 hours later and it still hasn't been corrected, could someone please look into it?

5 REPLIES 5
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Charged for calls on an inclusive package - new customer.

I'm getting this looked into.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

[edit]

I can see there's a ticket with our Billing team to get these calls credited off.

We'll get that done as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
harrym1byt
Rising Star

A gentle nudge - It has still not been corrected in my account...

jetstar
Grafter

I'm on anytime calls to 01 02 03 numbers and was charged for a 2-minute call to plusnet customer options team on 0114 296 5098. The amount of 17p is to be refunded but why was an 01 number charged for on anytime inclusive call ?

harrym1byt
Rising Star

Well, in my case it might well have been that my account wasn't fully set up at the time the calls were made, but it charged me £11.20 for them in those first three hours.

I rang them to point out the error on the 11th and was told it would be sorted by accounts within 72 hours, but despite my reminder in this thread - they have still failed to correct the error 200 hours later.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Fix

@harrym1byt I've processed your refund now, which you should see in your bank or building society within 5-10 days.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button