Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for Free BT Sport and for cancelled Call Package

Jaggies
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Charged for Free BT Sport and for cancelled Call Package

Hi.
I signed up for 6 months free BT Sport - so far I've been charged for the first 3 months, and have had to contact support via chat to get refunded. I also cancelled our Evening and Weekend calls package, realising very quickly after moving the line rental to Plusnet, that the number of calls made did not justify the £3 per month.Unfortunately, I've also continued to be charged the £3.
I last contacted billing support via chat on January 10th, and the agent assured me that I would be refunded. While on the chat, I realised that I was actually requiring 2 months refunded, so while I originally only asked for £8 back, it was made clear before the chat ended that I actually had been over-billed by a total of £16.
I was assured that this would be taken care of, but when I checked my account yesterday, there's only a 1 month refund for £8 there. The Invoice no on the Credit Note is 68886728. I can also supply the transcript of the chat session if support want to check it.
Can I please have my £8 back, and an assurance that I will not be charged for my free BT Sport until it stops becoming free?
3 REPLIES 3
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: Charged for Free BT Sport and for cancelled Call Package

Hi Jaggles,
I have made the appropriate changes to your account and issued your refund. Can you please refer to ticket reference 118344275 for full details of the changes.
Jaggies
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Thanks, Ben. Much appreciated.
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

No problems Jaggies, just get in touch if you need any further assistance and we'll be more than happy to help