Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged after end of contract

FIXED
Desmond1
Dabbler

Re: Charged after end of contract

Thank you for your reply.
You said that I could reply to my account Question ID or here on the forum. I choose here.

"Although as it looks like you've chosen not to stay with us (we'd reprovide your services on a new account), it's likely that the termination fee is applicable, "

"Chosen not to stay with us ...." My phone line was dead, disconnected - unusable.
I had to buy a mobile dongle just to get online. Cost £35.00. Cost of data 15Gb for £25.00

It seemed sensible now that Vodafone had my phone line was to try their broadband service. They said my phone line would work on day of activation.

14 days for the router to be delivered. 10 days until activation.
On day of activation, nothing, why, phone line is screwed up.
Vodafone had the good grace to allow cancellation at no cost.

Next provider to try was Sky. This time at a cost of £20.00 to have Openreach come to repair the phone line and after waiting for a router from Sky and then the day of activaiton, I'm back online.

This is 6 weeks after Plusnet lost my phone line on December 28th 2018.

And you need to decide if I owe you money?

If there is any humour here - I ain't seeing it!!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hello there, I can't answer this directly without revealing account specific information. Please take a look at the ticket added to the account which clarifies the closing balance of the account: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=187373897

Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Desmond1
Dabbler

Thank you for your reply.

I am now told
"You currently have no open questions"

Under "Service Notification"
3:32am, Monday 18 Feb 2019
It is just a copy of the email I received this morning.
With this added at the bottom of the email.

"If your details are passed onto a third party Debt Collection Agency they may conduct certain searches with credit reference agencies (like Experian or Equifax), and of other public data sources. They do this to better understand your circumstances (such as if the details we provided are up to date or to assess your ability to make payment). These searches may be visible to you if you check your credit record but not to third parties although they may be used by the credit reference agencies to inform your credit scores."

"You currently have no open questions"
Is that it - is this how long term customers are treated?
I am being punished for Plusnet shutting down my phone line after I warned them - one month before.

Has someone with some/any authority actually read my posts here, and all related emails?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

I can see there are no open tickets now because our debt management team have recently picked the ticket up and closed it. The above link will still work and you'll be able to view their response on the now closed ticket. I can also see they emailed you the response.

Basically we've removed the outstanding balance so there's nothing you need to pay. I'd like to thank you for your custom and again apologise for the experience you've had and wish you all the best with your new provider. 

Thank you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Desmond1
Dabbler

Thank you for your reply Gandalf

That is good to know.
I had good service from Plusnet for many years and it was not my choice to move elsewhere.
That said, I thank all who replied to my posts here.
We can mark this solved.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet