cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged Twice in 10 days for same billing month

Jodywall117

Charged Twice in 10 days for same billing month

Hi, 

I've been charged twice in 10 days for the same billing month of October-November. First on the 6th of November and today on the 16th. My payment made on the 6th was slightly late due to funding issues at the time but this extra debit has obviously left me out of pocket - under better circumstances I'd ask that it be taken as credit for next month's due if possible but I do need it back, preferably. Is there any method of resolving this through the forums? 

Edit: My account says the next bill due date is the 9th of December. Double checked the bank statement again and it is definitely 2 different reference numbers for each direct debit.

Thanks again guys, let me know what info you need. 

5 REPLIES 5
Saltariva
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Charged Twice in 10 days for same billing month

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch. I have updated this ticket with further information.

I hope this helps but please do not hesitate to get back in touch if we can be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Sophia

Jodywall117

Sorry, just for clarification has this been referred to the help desk or do I need to contact them through the link in the previous message?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Hi there.

If you go to the link provided above you'll be able to see the details of the investigation

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Jodywall117

Could I mark this as closed, I have come to realise this was a misunderstanding on my part with how the bank statement presented an issue on my end. Thanks Everyone for your help Smiley

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Thanks for letting us know @Jodywall117.

If you need us for anything else please feel free to give us a shout as we're more than happy to help.

Thank you.