cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged Line Rental Again.

wo0x
Grafter

Charged Line Rental Again.

Hi, last month I was billed for line rental despite having already paid 12 months in advance. I was told this was a known issue and would be fixed. The charge was £14.50, but I was refunded £13.99, which I don't understand. Anyway, I've just received notification of my next bill and it once again includes a charge of £14.50 for line rental. Is this situation going to be resolved any time soon? I really shouldn't have to chase up a refund each month.
Thanks in advance,
Wo0x.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Charged Line Rental Again.

Hi again WoOx,
Sorry to disappoint but you seem to have been affected by a couple of known problems. The main one which is preventing me from fixing this for you right now (we have it logged under ID 74428) is preventing us from activating the LRS contract. However I've chased this up with the developer that's been tasked with some work to fix this and I've been told we should hopefully have that fixed later this week.
When that's fixed I'll be able to force the line rental saver contract active (this is why the system has billed you for line rental) and refund the additional payment.
I'll keep a personal ticket relating to this in the meantime and sorry for the issue!
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
wo0x
Grafter

Thanks once again for the quick response Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem Smiley
I don't expect any movement on this today but I will check later on for you.
Adam
EDIT: Just checked now as promised, it's not been closed off yet so I'll be checking in with our chap working on that tomorrow for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team