cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged For Plusnet Landline to Plusnet landline

wryneck

Charged For Plusnet Landline to Plusnet landline

Hi, Was charged in Novembers bill for ringing one and only Plusnet landline number. Have never gone over the 1 hour limit and being told on chat that it is weekends only? Had a open question since 30th Nov and been on phone and chat and nothing resolved. Promised a call back and said sent to Bills department and now told weekends only are free. Is this correct?

6 REPLIES 6
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

Re: Charged For Plusnet Landline to Plusnet landline

@wryneck  the information you have been given is ( to put it mildly! ) rubbish

The price guide in the t & c here https://www.plus.net/help/legal/plusnet-price-guide-for-residential-products/#phone-price-guide clearly states that calls to other Plusnet customers are free at all times

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @wryneck thanks for getting in touch with us via our community forums.

I'm sorry to see you've been charged for calling another Plusnet landline number from your Plusnet landline. While I can't go into detail regarding the issue as this relates to another account, I've fixed the problem moving forward.

I've also refunded the call charges you've incurred and added more detail on your support ticket Here.

Apologies for the experience you've had. Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
wryneck

Hi, Thanks for the response. I have rung the other plusnet landline just once since your reply and unfortunately I am still being charged for this call on Decembers bill. It was only around 10 minutes long and its the only Plusnet landline I phone too.

Hope you can help resolve this problem soon. Thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @wryneck 

I'm sorry to see you've been charged for calls to another Plusnet landline again. I've discussed this with a colleague from our billing team and I'm afraid it's not going to be an easy fix. 

In the meantime, I'm going to check back a few days before each bill we generate for you to add a credit on to your account to cover any calls to this number under 1 hour which are showing as chargeable.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @wryneck 

It's been a while! But I thought I'd follow up as I've finally been able to close the ticket 196649294 I was monitoring on your account as it looks like we've fixed this issue for you and you're now charged correctly for the calls you're making. 

Let me know if there's ever anything else you'd need help with. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @wryneck 

It turns out this thread was locked due to how long it’s been, and I didn’t realise that when I replied. I forgot about my forum staffer privileges. One of the mods have kindly unlocked this now so you can reply if you want to. 

Cheers

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet