Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged 10% extra for new billing system in September

FIXED
DaveLister
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Charged 10% extra for new billing system in September

My monthly bill went for £42.50 in August to £46.61 in September, now going back down to £42.50 in October. I was assured on Chat that the charges will now remain £42.50 for the rest of the contract. The adviser claimed that the extra charge of £4.11 was an adjustment to cover 3 days when the bill system was changed and is not extra. This is obviously not true if I don't get a refund eventually or at the end of the contract. Plus-net should not be charging customer for changes to their internal systems. If I don't get a refund I will close my account at the end of the contact. The adviser may have been poorly briefed by their supervisor, but dishonesty unintentioned or not will loss Plus-net customers

6 REPLIES 6
DaveLister
Grafter

Re: Charged 10% extra for new billing system in September

Fix

I also have a old email address will BT that I pay for separately. BT did exactly the same in September, with the bill going down again this month. Of course this is BT, so the bill from now on is still higher than in August.

August: £5.00, September £8.15, October £7.50

The adviser on Chat claimed there was no connection even though BT own Plus-Net. 

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Did you change your billing date at all?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

DaveLister
Grafter

No I did not change anything

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @DaveLister

Please accept my apologies for the discrepancy in your bill.

I have created a ticket on your account with regards to the actions that I have taken and a detailed explanation of the issue. You can access it here.

Feel free to let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
DaveLister
Grafter

I was promised a refund of £4.11 in my next bill, this has not happened. Does this mean I have to wait for my November Bill?

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @DaveLister

Thanks for your post.

As my response contains account specific information I have responded via a ticket which can be found here.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.