cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my package to a lower priced one

alan4heidi

Changing my package to a lower priced one

Hi, can anyone please tell me if it is poss to change my broadband package to a lower priced one , it is easy to change up but when i try to go down it says that i already have a package  I want to change from a £12.99 one to  essentials broadband as i use the internet very seldom....Alan
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim)  All caps changed in title and post as per this Forum Rule ]
7 REPLIES 7
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Changing my package to a lower priced one

It would appear from what you have posted that you are on Essentials in a Market 1 exchange or Value in a Market 1 or 2 exchange so that is the lowest price you can get unless your exchange is Market 2 http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/5630-plusnet-in-push-to-join-the-six-providers.html gives details
Is this correct or are you on a totally different package
You could check your Exchange here http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges/ and, if your exchange is Market 2 or 3 you will be able to get a reduction
alan4heidi

Thanks but i think it is quicker to cancel the lot and get back to the real world for some peace
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

If you go to the View My Broadband Uasge page in the Member Centre what product does it say "Your broadband product" is in the top-left corner of the frame?
David
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Quote from: alan4heidi
Thanks but i think it is quicker to cancel the lot and get back to the real world for some peace

That would probably cost you a £25 cessation charge!
alan4heidi

You could add a nought to that £25 and i would gladly pay it to get this crappy so called I.S.P out of my life.my worst experience ever
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

So what exactly is your problem?  I can't see any explanation of what's gone wrong, whether anyone has tried to help and what the outcome was.
If you were with an ISP like TalkTalk, you probably wouldn't have got as far as posting what you have here, or it would have been removed!
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Sorry to hear you're wanting to leave, is there anything at all we can help with? What is it that's made you want to cancel the service?