cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Call Plan package starts a new 18-month Broadband/Phone contract ?

FIXED
MikeBz
Rising Star

Changing Call Plan package starts a new 18-month Broadband/Phone contract ?

In March this year I deleted the Anytime International 300 call plan from my account, this was actioned as from my next statement in early April.

I've just noticed that my home page shows I have an 18 month contract from 5 April 2020 to 4 October 2021.  My account details also show that my contract started on 5 April 2020.  

Surely changing call plan doesn't start a whole new Broadband & Home Phone contract?  I have seen nothing which says that it does.  If I wished to start a new contract I would 'phone for a better deal.

4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Changing Call Plan package starts a new 18-month Broadband/Phone contract ?

Surely changing call plan doesn't start a whole new Broadband & Home Phone contract

It shouldn't! but there is a problem that affects some accounts which causes a new contract to be started when changing call plan. Im sure one of the PlusNet Help team will see this and correct your account.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch @MikeBz

I'm sorry to hear this has happened.

Unfortunately, I don't have the relevant permissions to correct this today but I've passed this to the relevant team and we'll get that done for you as soon as possible 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
MikeBz
Rising Star

Thankyou. There is no urgency, it’s just good to hear that it’s an error and will be corrected at some point.
MikeBz
Rising Star

This has now been resolved, thankyou @MatthewWheeler.