cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed supplier - Still being billed

fhl206

Changed supplier - Still being billed

I received a bill at the end of August which was paid by DD early September. I don't have an issue with this.

I then transferred to a new supplier (John Lewis) and this was completed at the beginning of October.

I received another bill in September which covered a small period after the transfer but I was assured by Plusnet that the excess line rental costs would be refunded once the transfer was complete.

Unfortunately, I received another bill from Plusnet in October for line rental and calls
covering the period after I had already transferred to John Lewis!

I've since received automated emails to say my Plusnet account has been cancelled after I phoned and mentioned the billing issue. Now that the account is cancelled, I have no way of raising tickets anymore. Phoning the helpline results in waits in excess of 30 minutes where I'm repeatedly promised the refund will be sorted.

Is there anyone that can give a few pointers? Who do I need to prod to get this sorted?

Thanks,
3 REPLIES 3
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Changed supplier - Still being billed

Hello @fhl206

I am deeply sorry to hear that you have not received your refund yet and for the long wait time in our call queue.

I have looked into your account and responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this by Clicking Here

This response has also been sent to the registered email address on the account.

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Kind regards,

- Wakas

fhl206

Many thanks Wakas. I've added a small comment to the ticket.
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

I have updated the ticket accordingly for you @fhl206.