Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change product and questions

daskinner
Grafter

Change product and questions

Hi.
I need some help.
1) I am currently on the old unlimited paying around £11 per month. I see you are now selling this for £4.99 and it's not traffic managed as much as the old unlimited?  How can I get moved onto this?Huh
2) My phone is also due soon, I paid for the year upfront how do I go about purchasing another year when its due?
Also I have been told that my exchange is going to get fibre at some point this year, no date has been set. Once this is complete I would like to move to fibre would this be a problem and is there a switch over charge? I see its on your website for £10.99 + line rent for unlimted fibre..  when I switch would it just change my bill to £10.99 from £4.99 as I pay for the line upfront.
Thanks
DASKINNER
6 REPLIES 6
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Change product and questions

Hi daskinner,
To move over to our new unlimited product you would need to speak with our support centre on 0800 432 0200 and they'll be able to arrange that for you.
To sign up again for the line rental saver you can do this <a href="https://portal.plus.net/apps/linerental/saver/portal">here</a>.
You would be able to switch over to the fibre service once your cabinet is active, this would involve a new contract and you'd be charged at whatever the price is at the time of switchover for fibre.
I hope this helps.
Chris
daskinner
Grafter

Thanks Chris,
I'm on hold its saying the waiting time is 15mins.. Are oyu able to do this internally?
When I have the option to move to fibre will i get the lower rate if there is one for having my phone with you?
daskinner
Grafter

Its ok I've spoken with someone and the change will start on my next billing date 02/02/13
I'll sort the phone out at the end of Feb as its due early march.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Glad to see you got that sorted.
daskinner
Grafter

Hi. Can you check my account and confirmthe switch has been made?
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

If you visit your View My Broadband Usage page it should say Plusnet Unlimited (Contracted) under Your broadband product in the upper box.
Also there will be several closed service notices in your Help Assistant page https://www.plus.net/wizard/index.html?p=search - click the Go button to see these.
David