cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change package

Charliecat

Change package

Can i change from Unlimited Fibre  to Unlimited Fibre Extra before my contract ends in April 2021

9 REPLIES 9
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Change package

I doubt PN will have any objection to you upgrading to a more expensive product.  However, they might require you to enter into another contract, i.e. one that expires later than your current one.

Try posting under My Account/Billing and a member of PN staff will probably respond quite quickly (they tend not to spend much time in General Chat).

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from General Chat to Accounts / Billing.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Charliecat

Thanks for moving it was about to it myself.

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Before anyone can answer that question, is your line capable - enter your phone number in the DSL checker:

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

Post the results, make sure you hide your phone number.

Charliecat

How do I post the results and hide my phone number?

Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Just copy and paste what it says on a reply, and just take out your phone number.

If it is an image, then any basic paint package you have, you can put a black square over it for example.

I don't think CS will need your number, as they'll be able to lookup your account if you give them your username.

Charliecat

This what's needed?CHECKER.jpg

Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Looks like it, you haven't posted any personal information there.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@Charliecat  Your estimates are below 40Mbps so you will not get any increase in speed by going for Fibre Extra. It only improves your speed if you are already at full 40Mbps sync speed on the 40/10 fibre package. Your maximum observed speed is only around 27Mbps so a fair bit below your estimate of around 35Mbps. You need to investigate why you are not getting the expected speed, have you tried connecting to the test socket behind the master faceplate, that would check if your internal phone wiring is reducing the speed?