cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of product/upgrade

Not applicable

Change of product/upgrade

I set up my friend's computer last year for the dial-up light product (£5 per month). There was no referral sum for this although my username is down as the original referrer.
Now she is thinking of upgrading to Option 1 and Homephone Anytime.
Question is - what is the 'shelf life' of referrals? Does this qualify for discount?
4 REPLIES 4
Emma
Grafter

Re: Change of product/upgrade

Hi
As long as you are down as the referrer you will get the 25p a month from them upgrading to Option 1, you will always remain the referrer and your payment will vary if they change their product in the future.
Hope this helps
Emma
zubel
Community Veteran

Actually, in hand with the Referrals promotion ending shortly...
If I had a client who signed up on one package (say BBYW2) then within a few weeks increased to BBYW3 (before the 30th Sept cutoff), then what 'lump sum' bonus would I get? Wink
B.
Not applicable

Thank you for the information Emma.
Emma
Grafter

Quote from: Barry
If I had a client who signed up on one package (say BBYW2) then within a few weeks increased to BBYW3 (before the 30th Sept cutoff), then what 'lump sum' bonus would I get? Wink

Good question, according to the terms and conditions:
If during the 90 days the referred customer changes their package to one that offers a different one-off payment, we make whichever payment is lowest.
So in this case I would say you would get £10 for the customer signing up to option 2.
Its still a tenner in your pocket and 25p a month. If they do upgrade to option 3 you would then get 50p a month.
hth
Emma