Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of account details.

Calypso
Grafter

Change of account details.

Hi there.
Somewhere along the way, I'm afraid there has been a breakdown in communication within the accounts department. Following a speed problem, which has since been resolved, I received this message from Joanne:

Joanne Pilson
·  Plusnet Staff
· 
· 
·  ·   

« Reply #17 on 08/12/2010, 11:22 »
Hi Calypso,
I have now upgraded your account to option 2. This will take effect on your next billing date. I have also unrestricted the account now so any extra usage in the next few days will be charged at the normal rate on your next bill.
Jojo 
Joanne Pilson
Plusnet Support Team
Service Status :: RSS :: Email

Joanne Pilson
The 'next billing date' referred to would have been 14.12.2010 at which time I was billed £13.49 to include the extra usage.
Thereafter, my account should have changed to Option 2, as stated, allowing me up to 15GB usage but, instead, my account still shows Option 1 and I received an email recently advising I'd exceeded my 5GB allowance and would be charged an extra £1.25 for each additional 1GB.
Can someone please explain what is going on and amend my account details accordingly?
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Change of account details.

Calypso,
I've just checked your account, I can't say what's happened to be exact but the scheduled account change did not go ahead as planned (as I'm sure you can tell).
Please accept our apologies. I've rescheduled this for your next billing date in 4 days time. Keeping in mind the problems from last time I've also set myself a reminder to check your account on that date to make sure it goes ahead smoothly.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Calypso
Grafter

Thank you Adam,
As long as charges on the next billing date, 14/1/11, do not exceed £14.99 I shall, yet again, be a happy bunny.    Smiley
My regards to Jo, even if she did falter.
Calypso 
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

My regards to Jo, even if she did falter.

No problem and I don't think she did, looks like a system failure of some sort...
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Calypso,
I'd tried what Adam did above but unfortunately it wasn't registering the scheduled change, so that has now been actioned for you and you're on the Option 2 account now (you might need to disconnect and reconnect in order to register the change however). Sorry for the conflicting information but this should now be sorted for you.