cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change date DD is requested

Bilbicus

Change date DD is requested

Hi - I want to change the date my DD is requested from the bank. It comes out right before I am paid and it is really inconvenient. I see another user was contacted by Gandalf in customer service who seemed to fix this for them. can someone contact me to assist?

2 REPLIES 2
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Change date DD is requested

Hi @Bilbicus,

I'm afraid that we are unable to change the date that the direct debit is requested from your bank, nor are we able to amend your billing date. I apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Re: Change date DD is requested

I see another user was contacted by Gandalf in customer service who seemed to fix this for them

That must have been a very long time ago when very occasionally a support person might have manually hacked such a change … which could cause a number of other issues … which is why the practice was stopped.

The bill is due for payment on the monthly anniversary of the commencement of service.  Therefore a user knows that date, how much it will cost … so why not leave enough money in the bank to cover it from the previous salary payment?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.