cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change already in progress You are not currently allowed to make a change. There is already a change

hooverman
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Change already in progress You are not currently allowed to make a change. There is already a change

can some tell me why the above message is coming up, I have not made any changes or attempted to make any changes nor do I want to make any changes ,Ive seen other folk have had the same message is there a reason this message keeps coming up ,is it a possible glitch in plusnets brilliant billing system

2 REPLIES 2
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Change already in progress You are not currently allowed to make a change. There is already a ch

@hooverman I think it is a glitch. I noticed that same message attempting to display itself the last time I logged into my account, but fortunately something corrected it before the page fully loaded. Like you, I know I have no pending changes to my account.

John
hooverman
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Change already in progress You are not currently allowed to make a change. There is already a ch

hi @jab1 thanks for the reply ,you wander whats going to happen next, they still havent resolved my LRS from Aug ,i realise that many staff are working from home, but belive most of the unwarranted flack the Plusnet staff are getting is from a billing system that is not up to scratch ,I dont have any issues  with my utility suppliers only Plusnet, SO eagerly waiting for the next Glitch 

I DONT THINK