cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback

s1m

Cashback

I'm sorry to add more cashback problems to this board (problems with plusnet giving cashback seem to be a theme...), but I signed up through a cashback ad on the plusnet website and haven't received a cashback email yet. I've checked the FAQ, it's been >10 days, and I'm unable to call the helpline given in the FAQ because they're only open 9-5 (and like most people I work 9-5). Could somebody chase it up please?

Thanks very much Smiley

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Cashback

Hi there.

Sorry to hear you've not heard about your cashback yet. I've tracked this and I can see we sent your redemption email on the 3rd August. It should have come from Plusnet Rewards. Can you check your junk mail folders etc?

Cheers

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
s1m

Hi Anoush, thanks for looking into it.

Thanks to your narrowing it down, I managed to find the email hidden in part of my inbox that I never knew I had (apparently I'm incapable of using gmail). So I've filled in the form now, thanks to your help.

Thankyou Gandalf, you're my hero (I've always wanted to say that)!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Haha no problems Grin

Let Gandalf know if you have any issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet