cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback

steeko
Dabbler

Cashback

Very disappointed that PlusNet have declined the cashback deal from Topcashback. I think it was £12 at the time. Otherwise, service has been reasonable, but don't see why you offer cashback deals if you aren't going to honour it.

6 REPLIES 6
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: Cashback

Hi Steeko,

Unfortunately with the promotional code which you signed up to there wasn't a cashback offer attached to this. This is the reason why you have not received this.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

When signing up did you opt-in for a sales offer? Our records show your account has a free broadband sales offer which seems to have voided the signup through TopCashback

TopCashback T&C's

What will stop me getting cashback?

• Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as refer a friend, staff or student discounts.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
steeko
Dabbler

Thanks for the responses. It simply had the deal and the amount of cashback, the same as it is just now, different deals with different amounts of cashback. Ie, one of the offers showing today is:

Unlimited 17Mb Broadband
ADSL free for 12 months on a 12 month contract when taken with line rental. Cashback £63. 

This is what I did when I signed up, clicked the cashback with the broadband offer. This tracked with topcashback, no mention of promo codes, so I still feel this should be honoured.

Ste
les316

hi i am in the same boat been waiting a couple of months for my cheque for £50 iv  rang and phoned and still nothing in the post Grrrrrrrrrrrr

artmo
Aspiring Champion

I wouldn't necessarily blame PN. Topcashback are the most inefficient company I've ever dealt with. They have some good cashback deals but always get the amount wrong when paying.

steeko
Dabbler

Hey artmo, I've found TCB to be quite good myself. However, PN have declined the cashback for their own offer. There is no good reason why they have declined it, so leaves a sour taste in my mouth.