cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback

lbarker11

Cashback

I signed up to switch to plusnet broadband services via plusnet website on 9th March with the £75 cashback deal. My line went live on 7th April. I was expecting to receive an email to activate the cashback but I have not received one. I've also checked my junk folders. Could this please be investigated?

Many thanks

Laura
4 REPLIES 4
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Cashback

Hi there, 

We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/. If you’re still having trouble, send us a direct message with your account username and we’ll be happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
lbarker11

Hi Alice

Thank you for your response but unfortunately this has not solved my query. Information shows '

1. How do I claim my cashback or Gift Card?

• You'll be sent an email to the address you gave when you signed up.
  • You'll normally receive this within 28 working days of you re-contracting your Broadband.'

I have not been sent an email to be able to claim the cashback. It has been more than 28 working days since my line was set up and I have checked my junk folder too.

Many thanks

Laura

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @lbarker11, please you can you see my further response here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
RattyPatty
Hooked

I messaged them on FB. Josh claimed for me and I received my cheque today. Try it.