Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback

FIXED
neilmc69
Fixes: 1

Cashback

Hi, I signed up in February but have still not receieved any infornation about the £50 cashback offer that persuaded me to leave my previous supplier.

13 REPLIES 13
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Cashback

Hi there, I've just checked your account and can see we sent you an email on 10/3/20 which contains a link to claim the reward. Can you check your emails for a message from no-reply@plusnetrewards.com please? Any issues please let me know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
neilmc69

Hi, that link was for a £5 credit as compensation for my router being delivered late, it wasn't for the £50 cashback.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

It's an email address rather than a link. Can you try searching your emails to see if anything has been received from that address please? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
neilmc69

No, the only email on 10/3/20 was about the £5 credit. None of the other 13 emails I've received mention cashback.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

OK thanks for checking. I've just put the claim through on your behalf so this should reach you within the next 30 days. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
neilmc69

Fix

Thank you.

Lj3

Hi I signed up on the 13/02/2020 and I too haven't received the £75 cashback offer on your website either. I signed up for unlimited fibre broadband and switched providers (after them offering me a better deal than previous) for this reason.
Jimmygrigg1

Hello,

My Plusnet broadband went live on 28th April 2020 but I have not received an email to claim the £75 cashback. Could you look into this please?

Thanks,

Andrew

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about problems with your cashback offers

@Lj3 I can see that your question was already answered here

@Jimmygrigg1 I can see that email was sent to you on 6th of May. Can you please check your spam/junk folder for this email? In case you will have problems with finding this email I have attached copy here

We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/. If you’re still having trouble, send us a direct message with your account username and we’ll be happy to help.

Jimmygrigg1

Hello,

I’ve now received the cashback request form and have submitted this. Thanks very much.

Andrew
tvlvideo
Hooked

I joined Plusnet in January at which time top cashback was promoting an exclusive Plusnet offer of £85 Cashback which was £10 more than The £75 Plusnet was promoting at that time, so I signed up via the Topcashback link but I have not received cashback, this is the latest response from Topcashback

Hi Colin

Thank you for your message, and please accept my apologies for this disappointing outcome.

Unfortunately, where we are deemed not to have been the last referral (this means that we did not introduce the sale/transaction), this means that we will not receive the commission from the retailer so cannot pass it on to you.

Please be advised that we do not work with the Merchants directly, rather with their affiliate networks whose responsibility it is to track transactions and decide whether or not claims are validated.

We vey often find that the personnel at the various Merchants have no training in the numerous and stringent procedures and processes which are associated with cashback, and often therefore inadvertently give inaccurate or conflicting information. I can absolutely assure you that it is the Merchant network who have declined this claim, and we have received no payment for it.

We are not suggesting that you did not use TopCashback, but any number of other entities could have attached to your transaction before completion, ie cookies from another site or session, or the use of pre-saved baskets or quotes.

I am so sorry, because I know this will be disappointing for you; please be assured we do everything we can to help our Members get the cashback, and regrettably we have been unsuccessful on this occasion.

For future reference, please could I suggest the following : -

Remember to clear all cookies, cache and browsing history before each transaction
Do not use any pre-saved baskets or quotes
Have only one browser window open
Do not use any voucher codes or promotional offers which are not on the TopCashback website.
Complete the entire transaction in one, and wholly online.
Please do not use comparison websites.

Due to the declined reason we have been given, and our confidence in the very robust systems which the networks have in place to ensure that transactions are tracked correctly, we do have confidence in their decision and regrettably will not be able to dispute this for you.

I really do wish I could give you a more positive outcome

With kind regardsI have not received any cashback, here is the latest response from Topcashback

tvlvideo
Hooked

Further to information already provided in my last post

if indeed the top cashback link was not identified as the last referral, then I Would have still qualified for the £75 cashback Offer offered at the time on the Plusnet site,  either way I am still due an amount of at least £75

please look into this 

regards

Colin 

dmehfk

I have not received my cash back since joining Plusnet. I have looked through my Plusnet email and cannot find an email explaining how to make a claim. Apparently my email has been archived by Plusnet.