cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback

00tim99

Cashback

Hi, I went live with Plusnet on 21/02/2020 and have yet to receive my email regarding cashback. 
Please help.

5 REPLIES 5
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: Cashback

Hi @00tim99, thank you for getting in touch.

I have created a support ticket on your account to address your query. Please click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
jenisloane

I had the same problem, they never sent email and we extremely unhelpful when i called, telling me I had to 'find the email myself' and that it was probably in my junk. They wouldn't confirm the sender address and told me i came from a third party. I suspect it is a total con! Very disappointed with the service. 

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @jenisloane

I had a look into your account and cashback email was sent to you back in September 2019. Code from this email is valid for 60 days so unfortunately this cashback offer has now expired.

You can find more details about Cashback offers here

Please accept apologies for this inconvenience.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jenisloane

I spoke to one of your advisors yesterday. There are logs on the system of me calling to enquire. No email was ever received. Despite my queries within the timeframe they never sent a follow up and told me that I must find that email. Now I have looked through all my emails I know it was never received. I’m waiting for a call back from your colleague, hopefully they can resolve this now. Better late than never. He has been much more accommodating than the people I spoke with back in October.